We’re excited to welcome you to our beautiful nursing home facility! We’ve meticulously crafted a quality experience to aid you or your loved one on a journey towards optimal health. In addition to standard care delivery, we offer an advanced wound care program and rehabilitative services.
Our comprehensive service offerings ensure our residents the highest level of quality care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Vision / Optometrist
• On site psychologist
• Adult Day Care Medical Model
• Staff specially trained in geriatric care
• Affiliation agreements with area hospitals
• Social work services
• Dietician services
• Physical, speech, and occupational therapists
• Dental, podiatry, and health services
• Physician services
• A variety of social and activity programs
• Beauty shop and barber services
• Religious services with area clergy
• A Medicaid and Medicare provider
• Short-term placement for rehabilitation
• Pet therapy
• Complete laundry and housekeeping services
• Discharge planning
• Assistance with the Medicaid application process
Welcome Renne A. Pomatto!
Our NEW Nurse Practitioner
FoltsBrook Center is excited to welcome Renee’ A. Pomatto, as our Nurse Practitioner for FoltsBrook Center. She has over 25 years of multifaced professional nursing experience.
Her qualifications include ACLS, BLS, PALS, NICHE’. A nurse practitioner is an advanced practice nurse that helps with all aspects of patient care, including diagnosis, treatments and consultations.
Renee will work with our residents and families on all aspects of their care and is part of the team treatment plan. We are very excited to have her as part of the FoltsBrook family!