Within the charming community of Foltsbrook, you will find a home where you will always feel welcome, and where the care is exceptional!
Outpatient Services include:
- Diagnosis of sports injuries
- Neurologic progressive diseases i.e. Parkinson’s, MS
- Joint replacement Rehab i.e. shoulder, hip, knee
- Degenerative Disease/Degenerative Disc – neck, back, shoulder, hip, knees, ankles
- Inflammatory Disease such as arthritis
- General deconditioning
- Certified Wound Care Specialist, Jim Walczak – acute, surgical and chronic wounds
- Referral basis from medical providers
- Direct access by PT evaluation
- Community based with a long interaction of years working with local health care providers
- Direct personal contact with patients and family members
- We are part of the continuum of care offered through Senior Living, Adult Day Health Program.
“I am so grateful that I came to FoltsBrook Center. Everyone here has been very caring, and I feel I have gotten the best treatment here. After going to the inpatient rehabilitation and occupational therapy I am able to walk and use my arms again.”
“I just want to take the time to personally thank Foltsbrook Center and let you know how grateful I am that Mandrell was blessed to be there. The passion and patience he received from the staff will never be forgotten. Each and every staff member has compassion and a heart for what they do. The facility took such good care of him. He went from a frail 115 pounds to going to the healthy weight he was before he became ill. Mandrell went into the facility not walking and left walking. I am so humbly grateful. Much love to all the staff that took place in his care.”
Life is full of obstacles and some you for and some you don’t. Our Physical Therapy Outpatient Department can assist in getting over the obstacles you don’t plan for. We provide a personalized approach in restoring loss of function and pain reduction as a result of any injury, surgery, open wound or a general deterioration of normal activities. Our staff provides the highest quality of care to all age groups, treating with compassion and care to achieve total independent in returning to sports, work or a life of leisure. Within our FoltsBrook community, you will find a home where you will always feel welcome, and where the care is exceptional.